How it Works
- Orders for these products will be accepted during the disclosed period of time.
- After the preorder deadline, a bulk order will be placed with the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer will then begin setup and production.
- Once the product(s) have been produced, they will be shipped to Project Keyboard.
- After the receiving the product(s) from the manufacture, they will undergo QC (quality control) inspection.
- When the product(s) are verified, orders will then be shipped out in the order they were placed.
Cancellations, Refunds, Changes, and Address Changes
- Cancellations: cancellations will not be accepted after the pre-order period.
- Refunds: refunds will be issued on a case-by-case basis. Please read our policy for more info.
- Changes: changes to your order is not guaranteed. Please respond to your order confirmation e-mail.
- Address Change: if you need to change your shipping address, respond to your order confirmation e-mail.
Grouping in-stock with pre-order product(s)
- By ordering in-stock product(s) with a pre-order, you are agree to receive the entirety of your order when all items are ready to be fulfilled.
Shipping Information and Rates
- Shipping rates are calculated by USPS.
- Orders are shipped international at full value.
- International shipments will have their appropriate Harmonized Code.
- We are not responsible for incorrect shipping information provided to us.