How it Works
- Orders for these products will be accepted during the disclosed time period.
- Once the preorder is closed, a bulk order is placed with the manufacturer (if MOQ is met).
- Once the product(s) have been produced, they will be shipped to us (Project Keyboard).
- The shipment will undergo QC (quality control) inspection. Issue that do not meet our expectations can delay the initial shipping date.
- When the product(s) are verified, orders will then be shipped out in the order they were placed.
Cancellations, Refunds, Changes, and Address Changes
- CANCELLATIONS: If your order is NOT a GB/Preorder item, please contact us by replying to your order confirmation email.
- REFUNDS: refunds will be issued on a case-by-case basis. Please read our policy for more info.
- CHANGES: changes to your order is not guaranteed. Please respond to your order confirmation e-mail.
- ADDRESS CHANGE: if you need to change your shipping address, respond to your order confirmation e-mail with your updated information.
Grouping in-stock with pre-order product(s)
- Orders with combined in-stock & pre-order items are subject to cancellation.
Shipping Information and Rates
- Shipping rates are calculated by USPS, FedEx, and DHL Express.
- (International) All orders are declared at full value. We do not undervalue international shipments.
- Import/VAT fees are to be paid by the customer.
- We are not responsible for incorrect shipping information.
- Rejected/Returned shipments will be cancelled and you will be refunded your order total (less shipping fees).