h87a - a fully-programmable PCB for custom a.87-layout tenkeyless (TKL) mechanical keyboards.
To check/estimate compatibility: h87a Compatibility Chart
You must use screw-in stabilizers on AT LEAST the spacebar and 2.75 right shift.
For the thin PCB, pay attention to how tight you make the stabilizer screws while using the spacers as they can cause the stabilizer to bind and not return properly.
- TKL PCB, programmable via QMK.
- MX plate/PCB mount only. NO ALPS SUPPORT ON THIS VERSION
- "Skinny A87" form factor - same footprint as B87, but same USB placement and stab layout as A87.
- Standard ANSI and WKL bottom rows, ISO enter, short right and left shifts, 2u backspace
- Top-side Mini USB port
- Bi-directional spacebar and right shift stabilizer mounting (north or south) - You must use screw-in stabilizers on AT LEAST these two positions
- RGB underglow
- One-color in-switch LED
- Powered by Atmega32U4 MCU
- No physical reset switch - just short two pins on the PCB (for case compatibility)
- In-switch indicator lights - connected via jumpers
- Pins to solder a daughter board on (Moon TKL, for example)
- Fully soldered and pre-programmed with a basic TKL map out of the box
- SPI pins
- Breakaway USB port for cases that use USB daughterboards
- Breakaway switch stabilizer supports along bottom of PCB (for cases w/ limited clearance)
- Red solder mask w/ white text
Github link for QMK:
How it Works
- Orders for these products will be accepted during the disclosed time period.
- Once the preorder is closed, a bulk order is placed with the manufacturer (if MOQ is met).
- Once the product(s) have been produced, they will be shipped to us (Project Keyboard).
- The shipment will undergo QC (quality control) inspection. Issue that do not meet our expectations can delay the initial shipping date.
- When the product(s) are verified, orders will then be shipped out in the order they were placed.
Cancellations, Refunds, Changes, and Address Changes
- CANCELLATIONS: If your order is NOT a GB/Preorder item, please contact us by replying to your order confirmation email.
- REFUNDS: refunds will be issued on a case-by-case basis. Please read our policy for more info.
- CHANGES: changes to your order is not guaranteed. Please respond to your order confirmation e-mail.
- ADDRESS CHANGE: if you need to change your shipping address, respond to your order confirmation e-mail with your updated information.
Grouping in-stock with pre-order product(s)
- Orders with combined in-stock & pre-order items are subject to cancellation.
Shipping Information and Rates
- Shipping rates are calculated by USPS, FedEx, and DHL Express.
- (International) All orders are declared at full value. We do not undervalue international shipments.
- Import/VAT fees are to be paid by the customer.
- We are not responsible for incorrect shipping information.
- Rejected/Returned shipments will be cancelled and you will be refunded your order total (less shipping fees).